SALE IN JASPER
House full to the brim with something for everyone:
- New & like-new name-brand clothes(Plus sizes) and shoes(8, 81/2 narrow widths)--D.K. Gold, Koret, Donovan-Galvani, Company One, Stephanie Thomas, Teddi, Alfred Dunner, Leslie Faye, Adolph Schuman; Donkenny, Duckhead, Joseph Sibel, Clarks, Naturalizers, G. Wiz, Baretraps, Brunomagli, Aerosoles, Ferragamo...
- Purses, scarves, costume jewelry, luggage...
- Overflowing Kitchen--Pyrex, Corning Ware, new Tupperware, baking pans, graniteware, dishes, glassware(relish dishes to serving trays), collectible kitchenalia, Fire King green measuring cup, pink boat shaped depression bowl, Jadite batter bowl, small appliances, gold flatware, crystal serving pieces...
- Pottery & Glass--McCoy, Royal Haeger, Blue Ridge, MIJ, Aladdin Lamp, Art glass (ruby red, cobalt, post war modern, Fenton, Avon Cape Cod, Avon Fostoria, Indiana Glass and other milk glass)...
- Kerosene lamps, antique books and other nice books, toys and vintage toys...
- Camping gear, collectible soda bottles (Coke, 7-Up, Orange Crush, etc), Multiple collections (figural decanters, china cup & saucers, trinket boxes, porcelain figurines, milk bottles)...
- 1950s-60s quality maple bedroom furniture--2 full size poster beds, chest of drawers and dresser with dust panels and glass tops, 2 drawer night stand...
- Living room furniture, computer desk with safe, Tell City Oak Arm Chair
- Table and chairs, china cabinet, Set of 4Tell City maple bar chairs on casters
- Antique beds, dressers, chest
- New-in-box Avon decanters, plates and product
- Nice Christmas decorations
MUCH, MUCH MORE!!! YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS SALE.
HOUSE IS SMALL AND FULL OF BREAKABLES
Limited Access--Entry Numbers daily 45 minutes before opening
NO CHILDREN AT THIS SALE PLEASE
Thank you to all
who came to our
most recent sale.
We look forward
to seeing you
1. Why do you "charge" sales tax?
The State of Texas requires a liquidation company to collect and report appropriate sales tax to all taxing agencies. Sales tax for this location will be .0625 or 6.25 %. We do accept resale numbers.
2. Why entry numbers?
Entry numbers determine the order in which shoppers enter the residence. They are necessary when space is limited and they also eliminate lining up in unpleasant weather.
3. Are your prices firm?
Prices are firm except on the last day when prices are reduced, usually 50% (except on reserve price items.) We price to sell and try not to have much left for the final day.
4. Can I make an offer?
JELS accepts "bids" on most items priced $50.00 or more. A bid must be more than 1/2 of full price. The item remains for sale at full price. If unsold, it is awarded to highest bidder before the reduced price day. Immediate payment is required on bid items.
5. How do you price?
All items have a general "market" value. Knowledge of that value is gained by professional liquidators through experience, research and knowledge of the local market. Collectible items usually have a book value and are priced by JELS at 50-70% of book value.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click on picture for closer view.
Estate of the late Kathleen Prewitt Williams plus furniture from a smaller estate.
Mark your calendar!
Tools & More!
Details in July